Responsive – Personalised – Dependable
24/7 Care for Approved Clients
Limited Capacity to Ensure Quality
Fully Tailored Service
Working with NDIS Participants since 2014
Paul Innes is the Director and inspirational leader behind WITHINNES Pty Ltd a company that was officially registered in November 2007. Not long after in June 2008 CAREANDSUPPORT was registered and was initially run as a disability service provider to manage Paul’s own government-funded package. As a young man Paul sustained a life-changing injury and become quadriplegic, through his first-hand experience he was uniquely place to understand the challenges with finding the right support to provide genuine high quality care. To learn more about Paul’s personal journey click here to read his autobiography.
Meet Our Management Team
– Our 24/7 support services give you peace of mind.
– You can expect prompt communication from our team.
– We quickly adapt and respond to our participants’ changing requests.
– You have direct access to a [personal] manager to ensure you enjoy a fully tailored service.
– We specialise in matching participants with our support workers based on their needs, interests, and goals – compatibility matters to us.
– We invest the time to get to know our participants individually so that we can create detailed support strategies that exceed our participants’ expectations.
– We have a diverse team of high-quality support workers with a can-do attitude that you can depend on.
– We are a participant-focused organisation and are committed to providing the quality of service that we would want for our own family and friends.